Nigerian-born transgender beauty queen and model Veso Golden Oke has called out bread-seller turned model Olajumoke Orisaguna for her homophobic comments and threats.
It can be recalled that Orisaguna in a recent video, condemned homosexuals and made anti-gay threats while acting surprised to have found out that there are actual homosexual Nigerians.
As a response to Orisaguna’s show of ignorance, Oke, posted a video, blasting the model and advised her to learn more about the LGBT community so as to educate herself.
However, in an earlier response to a tweet by NoStringsNG on Twitter, Orisaguna denied ever threatening LGBT persons.
Watch Oke’s video below.
- Anti-gay threats from Nigerian bread-seller turned model
- ‘Stay away from homosexuality’ local Nigerian musician advises colleagues
- Petition: Stop Nigerian comedian from promoting hate crimes against gays
- Homophobic writer encourages all Nigerians to hunt down homosexuals
- Mr Universe Nigeria Cautioned For Homophobic Comments