6 absurd things people say or think about homosexuality
Find below the different absurd things that people say or think about homosexuality.
- Homosexuality is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester and microwaved food.
- Decriminalising homosexuality will change the values of our society; we could never adapt to new social norms just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service sector economy or longer life spans.
- Obviously gay parents will raise gay children since straight parents only raise straight children.
Read also: 10 Huge Lies Told About Gay Men
- The only valid relationships are those which produce children. Gay couples, old people and infertile couples shouldn’t be allowed to have relationships because our orphanages aren’t full and the world needs more children.
- Decriminalising homosexuality will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even want to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
Read also: 7 Lies People Tell About Anal Sex!
- Allowing homosexuality will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
This article was coined from a series of Facebook rant by: Anthony Oluoch